When it isn't possible for an in person visit, you can still be connected with one of our physical therapists for expert management of your orthopedics issues.
All from the comfort of your own home!
We understand… life gets hectic sometimes. There are days when you are unable to get out of the office or cannot leave home to make your physical therapy appointment. Thankfully, with new advances in technology, your physical therapist can come to you! Delta Physical Therapy is now offering virtual physical therapy through our telehealth platform.
With virtual services residents across Louisiana can get the professional physical therapy help they need from the best in the region. All that’s required is a stable internet connection and laptop or other streaming device. If you can connect to the internet, you can connect to u
Telehealth allows your physical therapist to deliver virtual physical therapy services through various communication devices including computers, smartphones and tablets. Telehealth is gaining popularity in use as of late due to stay-at-home orders associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. We have found this service to be an outstanding way of connecting with our patients through the quarantine and will be continuing to utilize it from now on. At Delta Physical Therapy we are able to conduct real-time one-on-one interactions through our secure patient portal and HIPPA compliant telehealth system.
If you still have questions about telehealth, allow our team at Delta Physical Therapy to give you some things to consider before calling for your initial consultation. Better yet, just give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to introduce you to our easy to use system.
1. Accessibility to Entire Staff: Stay connected to your physical therapist even when you are not able to be in the office. Whether through a virtual session, client portal or email our clinicians are always there for you.
2. Makes Your Home Safe: Using telehealth, your therapists can have a better insight into your environment. We will teach you specific exercises using furniture and existing equipment within the home to help make you more comfortable and ensure success with your physical therapy program.
3. Dedicated Care: With telehealth, you get dedicated services without interruptions. Your therapist stays with you on the video for your entire session to watch and make sure you are performing your physical therapy exercises not only safely, but correctly as well. You can also incorporate family members or other caregivers, so they may ask for information about the activities to help you in between sessions.
4. Better Chance to Stay on Track: Sticking to your physical therapy exercises is vital for your success. This is one of the most significant reasons to utilize telehealth for your physical therapy sessions as you and your therapist work together in creative ways to keep you moving!
5. Less Transportation: Spend less time in the car and more time on your physical therapy exercises! One of the main reasons patients miss their sessions is because of the time needed for travel. Since telehealth physical therapy can be done with any computer or mobile device, your therapist can meet you where ever you are!
Our services extend throughout all of Louisiana, you no longer have to live in Baton Rouge to see the Delta Physical Therapy Team. Be on the lookout for new access across other states! We can meet you where you are to help change the way you move to change the way you live!